Camp Meeting 2018
Camp Meeting Daily Schedule and Brochure
Speaker bio's, Menu
For the Hearing Impaired - Special Services Available on Site
Camp meeting services held in the pavilion will be broadcast via audio. If you are hearing impaired,
you may bring your personal FM radio to the meetings along with a set of earplugs or headphones. For those not able to attend in person - Audio streaming available Click Here for link to online audio stream
Elkins Medical Center Fasting Blood Draw
Sunday, June 17, 2018 7-9 a.m. (Lodge)
Driving Directions / Coordinates
For information about Lodging, please contact Jane at the Conference office ~ 304-422-4581
If calling later than June 10, call Valley Vista at ~ 304-335-2000
General Rules and Guidlines for Camp Meeting
1. All campers please register at Locating on arrival.
2. The person making application for camp meeting space shall be responsible for informing family member and/or guest about camp meeting rules and information.
3. A minimum $25 deposit is required to reserve next year’s camp meeting accommodations. Church members within the Mountain View Conference have until Mar. 1 to make reservations; after Mar. 1, reservations will be accepted from anyone on a first-come, first-serve basis.
4. Parents/guardians are responsible for the conduct of their children and youth during camp meeting. No one age 18 or under may stay on campus without adult supervision.
5. Christian modesty in dress is expected at all times while on the campground premises. Modest one-piece swimming suits are required at the swimming pool.
6. Tobacco, alcohol, and illicit drugs are prohibited on the campground.
7. Candles and open fires are prohibited on the campground because of fire regulations. (Supervised campfire bowls excluded.)
8. Pets are discouraged at Valley Vista Adventist Center (*see new rules below).
9. Meals are served three times daily (except Sabbath) in the cafeteria for a nominal charge and are available to all. Meal tickets or cash are required for dining in the Cafeteria. You can purchase tickets at the Camp Store or at meal times in the Cafeteria. If you do not use all your purchased meals, a refund will be given. Costs: $6.50 for ages 7 & up; $3 for ages 4-6 (accompanied by paying adult); free for ages 3 and under (accompanied by paying adult).
10. Radio and tv sets are not desirable on the campground.
11. The first aid room is in the Lodge Office. Report emergencies to the Lodge Office.
12. It is expected that campers and visitors will be supportive of the mission of the organized Seventh-day Adventist Church. Unauthorized literature distribution or other disruptive activities may be cause for dismissal from the campground.
13. Unauthorized solicitation, selling, or promotion of any product is prohibited.
14. Air conditioners are not to be installed in campers’ rooms because of limited electrical service. Use microwave at your own risk.
15. Please use bags for your trash disposal, placing bags in trash barrels.
16. Report to the Lodge Office any disorderly or improper conduct and destruction of property that you cannot tactfully correct.
17. Personal items must be removed from rented facilities when you check out. Anything left will become the property of Valley Vista.
18. For safety reasons, bicycles may not be ridden on pathway between bath house and auditorium. Riders age 15/under must wear helmets. Bicycles to be parked in designated racks.
19. Quiet time on campgrounds begins at 10 pm, except for Saturday night at 11 pm.
20. Please turn off/put on vibrate all cell phones during meeting times.
21. No 4-wheelers allowed on camp ground.
22. Lodge front door for Office/1st aid only. Use cafeteria doors for all other needs.
Though pets are discouraged at Valley Vista,
if campers choose to bring their pet(s) with them during camp meeting,
the following rules are in place:
1. No pets will be allowed in any motel room, cabin, building, or any meeting area on the campground.
2. Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
3. There will be specific areas for walking dogs. You must clean up after your dog. Please bring your own bags.
4. If your dog continually barks, you will be asked to take the dog off the campgrounds.
5. Shots must be up-to-date.
6. If these policies aren’t followed, you will be asked to take your pet(s) home.